What was the last game you played: New Era

In any game, I don’t give a horse’s ass for the MP.

At this point they’re pretty much impossible to get without “boosting,” anyway. I think I’ve only ever seen one or two people on the multiplayer.

DOOM

Awesome game is awesome.

And gorgeous. Love the graphics so far. Game seems to look really good no matter what setting you run it at.

Yeah, the game looks amazing.
I have other screens I’d love to post… but, think they fall into the spoiler area on locations and some other stuff.

Postal 2: Paradise Lost

Duke 3D Megaton on Vita. And some Doom before that.

At least Postal 2 played in Windows 7 and 8.1, not so much in Windows 10. Might have to see if RWS patches that soon.

It runs fine on my Windows 10

Just finished Doom, Damn that was awesome. It sort of reminds me more of Serious Sam than the original Doom, fighting lower enemies until it ramps up at certain points.

My performance issues are gone, can run the game at ultra 1440p at a full 60fps with no framerate drops. I can’t wait too see what performance gains there are when they release a patch enabling Vulkan API.

I hope id are now working on Doom II or at least a couple of SP DLC expansions.

For some reason, I find Doom more fun than Duke3D. I have yet to get Doom (2016), and I once played Doom (original) with a source port that added vertical look to the game. I think it also added stuff from Build engine to the game. Played it a lot differently.

[quote=The_Dukenator]For some reason, I find Doom more fun than Duke3D. I have yet to get
Doom (2016), and I once played Doom (original) with a source port that
added vertical look to the game. I think it also added stuff from Build
engine to the game. Played it a lot differently.[/quote]
I like both pretty much equally.
OT: Bubsy Two-Fur

In both Doom & Duke3d, I got lost in the levels. I think I did this in Quake as well.

Tends to happen in most 90’s shooters to be fair.

Then: Where the hell am I?
Now: This arrow will point you to your destination.

You’re out of date.

1990s: Where the hell am I?
2000s: This arrow will point you to your destination.
2010s: Tap “A” to defeat enemies and complete level.

Then they add QTEs, just to piss you off

More DOOM…

So… did Doom 3 happen… or not…

lol
I’d guess it did :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dovetail Games Flight School

Not the full simulator coming later this year. As far as I can tell, this is FSX with DX11 and 64-bit. A few minor changes and some haze effect, but not much different.