What was the last game you played: New Era

Oh okay, I missed out on that aspect…

Did we ever see any actual gameplay from Prey 2? I remember a live action trailer and a couple pieces of concept art but can’t remember any gameplay. I did hear that Beth are going to be announcing it at their E3 presser, take it with a grain of salt but it could happen.

It sucks that you can’t buy Prey on steam anymore, i remember playing it years ago and loved it.

I think they ran out of keys, but if you get the standard or lce from amazon, you can redeem the key on steam.

REALLY loving this game so far. Executions are varied depending on where you attack the enemy, weapons feel beefy and satisfying, music sounds industrial and hardcore and there’s practically no story and lots of secrets to find.

Yep, it’s Doom.

E3 2011 showed us about 9 minutes of in game footage.

It’s annoying it got canceled because it really looked like a lot of fun. And, according to people at Human Head… the game was all but finished content wise, and just needed testing, optimization and final polish.

In the end, ZeniMax/Bethesda wanted to buy the studio. And Human Head wanted to stay independent. But, ZeniMax lowered financial support, and eventually put the game on hold. Trying to back HH into a corner, and allowing ZeniMax to buy the studio.
But, Human Head didn’t budge. And, eventually… HH walked away from the project, and ZeniMax canceled it.

ZeniMax did a very similar thing to Arkane Studios a long time ago. They don’t like to contract outside studios, they’d rather just buy the studio entirely.

I love a lot of the games that come out of ZeniMax/Bethesda… but there’s a lot about the publisher, and how they handle business that I don’t like.

[quote=Damien_Azreal]I love a lot of the games that come out of ZeniMax/Bethesda… but
there’s a lot about the publisher, and how they handle business that I
don’t like.[/quote]
EA are doing a lot of the same things and it never ends well.

Last game I got from EA I really, really loved… was BulletStorm. And that was 2011.

Dead Space 3 was pretty great, but, not as good as Dead Space 2… again, 2011.

EA haven’t been a major player on my radar in a long time. Only publishers really delivering games I want these days are Bethesda and Devolver Digital.

Duke Nukem 3D… what else??..:grin:

Earned Platinum trophy

Standard or Megaton?

Doom

Game is so damn good.
Fast, brutal, varied… interesting level design. Good, solid challenge to gameplay. I love Doom 3. But… this… this is just amazing.

Are you suffering from performance drops?

I can play it at 1440p at a solid 60fps on medium settings but i play it for about 15 minutes and it drops down to below 25fps. I drop the resolution down to 1080p and but the fps doesn’t go back up.

Only way to get back up to 60fps+ is to restart my computer. This shit shouldn’t happen with an i7 4790k and a GTX 980.

I have no performance drops. Running on an AMD Phenom II X4 with a 280X GPU.

No.
Rock solid smooth 60fps constantly. At Ultra settings.

Are you using the Game Ready drivers Nvidia released yesterday? I installed them, and have had zero issues.

It’s a strange issue, i have installed the latest game ready drivers. I played the game for over an hour yesterday with no slowdowns but today, play it for a short while and then the performance drops.

What is stranger still is that the performance doesn’t pick up.

Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition on PS Vita

[quote=“Alyxx, post:77, topic:66, full:true”]
Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition on PS Vita
[/quote] I noticed that they toned down the requirements for the gallery. XBLA version had you unlock all achievements to unlock all art.

I can play the vita version on ps tv as its supported, but prefer to play it on ps3.

I did play thru Duke It Out In DC long ago. A screenshot I took while playing it at the time. I did own it on disc.

[quote=The_Dukenator] I noticed that they toned down the requirements for the gallery.
XBLA version had you unlock all achievements to unlock all art.

I can play the vita version on ps tv as its supported, but prefer to play it on ps3. [/quote]
I don’t mind this. I might not be bothered to get all the trophies anyway.

Complete about 20 levels, you unlock most of the art. I’m not really a fan of multiplayer trophies, but I could get the rest of them.

Now, if they could make megaton re-available for purchase.

Yeah I’ll get the SP trophies. The MP trophies I don’t really give a pig shit about.