What was the last game you played: New Era

May as well get some action going on the forum.

You know the routine.

Post the most recent game you played before visiting this thread now.
Not what you’re about to play, not what you played two days ago. The
most recent game.

And, I’ll go ahead and start…

Fallout 4

LOTS of Fallout 4.

Assassin’s Creed 1.

I’d be playing Fallout 4, but don’t feel like playing it atm.

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. When I get done here, I’ll probably go play Bombshell. :slight_smile:

Civilization IV and DOTA 2

Bombshell! And before that probably Brawlhalla and OpenTTD.

My friends recently convinced me to pick up Killing Floor 2 so I’ve been playing a fair bit of that the last week or so. Playing Support with the Double Barrel shotty is fun stuff. Other than that, John Romero’s new level made me play through DOOM again this week, not that one ever really needs an excuse to replay DOOM.

Yeah, not to rub it in, but like @Mike3DR my last game played is BOMBSHELL! :smiley:

Contra 3 (From Super Nintendo) which I can finish without dying on normal mode! :slightly_smiling:

I usually still play Doom and DN3D and they will remain on my list forever.

Oh and of course my own games that I made in HTML5, which you can see here: mazeware.

PS: I was a lurker on the old forum.

Just Cause 3, damn is it fun to glide peacefully over a village stronghold and blow everything up and swoop away nonchalantly.

Just Cause is such a great idea for a game. It appeals to all the people like me who can’t ever stay focused long enough in GTA to beat the whole campaign, because we too easily get sidetracked just wreaking havoc everywhere in the world lol.

Played through some Life is Strange. Loads of good ways to get the storyline moving in THAT one, let me tell ya.

Actually played my own game, Deluxe Pacman 2 (Deluxe Pacman 1 & 2 Homepage). Mainly because I have been working on improving it.

2 games actually. Rocket League and Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition.

Guns, Gore & Cannoli - action a lot of action… and Poject Cars.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

About three hours into it on PC. Absolutely loving it.

I’ve never been a big Tomb Raider fan. This one seems to be getting some good feedback, though.

I have played the Tomb Raider game, and some of Fallout 4. Haven’t really gotten into it yet though, but I am too busy. On the app side of things, been playing a mobile game called DragonSoul.

I didn’t really like the originals.

But the 2013 reboot was awesome. And this one is even better.

I’d been saving “The Talos Principle” for awhile, but for some reason it freezes up my system after about 2 minutes. That sucks.