Physical boxed Apogee/3DR games for sale? (or donation ;D)

I had made a post here a few months ago asking about versions/releases of some games, but right now I am looking to get boxed copies. Any help acquiring these will be immensley appreciated and depending on the game/rarity, I would be happy to give a reasonable offer :slight_smile:

Here are the main games I am looking for, all in the large retail boxes:

• Wacky Wheels
  • Realms of Chaos
  • Boppin’
  • Hocus Pocus
  • Commander Keen: Goodbye Galaxy
  • Commander Keen: Aliens Ate My Babysitter (With watch)

I’m also interested in mail order floppies/sheets, mail order “galaxy” boxes, and other items.

If you have any of these, please don’t hesitate to let me know!

Great review. I worked at Apogee/3DR for almost every single one of these releases in some way. Glad to see it resurrected, and glad to see some love out there. Danke!

It’s more than love, :wink: Trying to get a little museum going to preserve/archive all this stuff. Thank you for contributing to some of the best games of the 90s. (best in general, in my opinion)
Been wanting to do this since I was a kid playing these but never had an allowance or anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am also planning on making in depth reviews of the games I have/get. So if you are able to find any of these, please don’t hesitate to let me know.