New indiegogo to get enough to re-release the Catacomb games!

The new features planned look interesting. Anybody consider pledging?

I hate to be negative, but it’s not going to happen because he’s got it set up for flexible funding. And $20,000? That seems like a lot.

He intended to have fixed funding but he couldn’t have paypal due to restrictions. Other payment methods are unavailable when using fixed funding. It’s detailed too how the $20000 will be used.

Sigh, if you are going to get people to back your IndieGoGo then you should at least stop trying to be ‘shady’ and show off your project instead of trying to be someone promoting the game.

Mark is also right about the flexible funding thing, there will be no miracles this time unlike Keen Dreams, no one is gonna throw $1000 at it again.

[quote=“loginsteamworks, post:3, topic:94”]
He intended to have fixed funding but he couldn’t have paypal due to restrictions.
[/quote] I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. If that’s the case, he should have set up a partner in the US so that he could use Paypal.

Projects like this don’t end up with a lot of backers, so it’s fewer people making higher donations. Potential backers can’t afford to throw away money and cross their fingers, hoping that it all works out.

I wish him well, but there’s many elements working against this from the start.