Are there cheat codes?

Are there cheat codes? I would like at least god mode, all weapons unlimited amm and all keys (if there are any) and a level warp cheat, that makes it possible to warp from map to map.

Greetings
Funduke

To activate the Unreal console, press the TAB key, and you can use these commands:

god - God mode
demigod - Demi-god mode
allammo - Give all weapons and all ammo (up/down arrows will level up the currently selected weapon).
ghost - Become ethereal and float around the world
walk - Become solid again and fall down to walk
suicide - Kill Bombshell to get to the Retry screen
restartlevel - Restart the current level

Many thanks!
:+1:

Greetings
Funduke

You were also requesting a level warp.
Press tab to bring up the console, then use following command:

start map_name

Map Names
A1_Whitehouse
B1_TheUnderneath
B2_VertigoArena
B3_Structure
B4_Plateau
B5_AlienTomb
C1_FrozenCave
C2_MercuryMines
C3_FrozenParadise
C4_Canyon
C5_Sanctuary
D1_Perimeter
D2_Entryway
D3_ScienceLab
D4_Reactor
D5_FinalFrontier

Thank you again.
I just tried them. They work fine. And my enjoyment has been massively increased.

:grinning:

Greetings
Funduke

Be aware that cheat codes will disable achievements and effectively mark your save game as a “cheat”. Just a standard disclaimer :smile:

1 Like

Ouch Mike, guess I ruined his current playthrough :innocent:

1 Like

Of course not. I play games primary because of the fun - that’s the reason for the first part of my nickname. Disabling achivements for cheated games is as far as i know standard for nowadays games and was expected by me. The cheats are a welcome compensation for my problems of controlling the game.

Greetings
Funduke

Save games aren’t marked as cheated - current session is (restarting from checkpoint or game will reset switch to original state and allow achievements again).

As this game has no multiplayer (yet?) you could use a trainer, this still allows achievements. I wont give any links to trainers as i am not too sure what the devs stance on them are.

Once you’ve finished the game. There’s also AITestMap level which you can get all weapons, ton of money and etc. Oh and also little easter egg

2 Likes

I couldn’t wait for finishing it, of course. I went in the test level and looked at the abandoned Bombshell model and heard the John St John line. :sunglasses:

Greetings
Funduke

Apparently there is a cheat that you can use to play the whole game in third person mode. Havent tried it yet but you should just bring up the console (tab) and type tpp

1 Like

Made a video about it too.

2 Likes

I tried it. And like that feature very much.
Many thanks for sharing that cheat!

Greetings
Funduke

Edit: I started to search the web for unreal console commands and to try them out.
“behindview” is a good addition to “tpp”: you won’t see the playerbody on the screen anymore. Makes it look more like a FPS. It has some weird effects when shooting though. You see the weapon flying in the air in front of you.

Pressing Tab and then entering “showhud” removes all HUD elements from the screen.

Oh, very nice easteregg. been a while since I saw the old Bombshell model! xD
Also thanks for spoiling ;-)[quote=“JenzAmaka, post:11, topic:129, full:true”]
Once you’ve finished the game. There’s also AITestMap level which you can get all weapons, ton of money and etc. Oh and also little easter egg
[/quote]

not working on latest version? help!!

It’s been removed as a standard feature but you can re-enable it by doing this:

Open ShellGame.ini (in /My Games/Bombshell/ShellGame/Config) and change enableConsole=false to enableConsole=true - should work

1 Like

Did they close off access to that Test Map? I just tried getting to it with no luck.